CHT Exam Prep
Hand Therapy Certification CHT Package Discount PROMO UPDATED
Brachial Plexus Lab included FREE
SAVE now with this PACKAGE DEAL when preparing for the CHT – hand therapy certification exam. The materials from Exploring Hand Therapy are rated as top study resources on the HTCC exam prep survey. You can also order our Hand Rehabilitation 3rd Edition Study guide and receive a DISCOUNT and free shipping in this package. (This is the #1 top rated book for studying for the exam) This package retails when bought individually from our site for over $1,600.
Exploring Hand Therapy has the preparation products you have been looking for. To help you prepare for the hand therapy certification exam. This package is the only comprehensive package available to assist in your preparation. But don’t take our word; take the unsolicited advice from your colleagues: Includes 3 Practice exams (we have 7 total) each has answer, explanation and updated reference.
NOTE: You can take each exam up to 3X and each practice exam is active for 6 months.
- Each Question has answer, explanation and reference
- Each exam is 200 questions and covers a wide variety of hand therapy topics that are on the CHT exam based on the HTCC blueprint.
- Each question is supported with an explanation and a current reference so you can examine weak areas.
- UPDATED yearly by recent CHTs
- No hidden fees and priced so you can afford to prepare
- Basics and Beyond in packed with POP quizzes to enhance your learning!
TESTIMONIALS & REVIEWS
- “This is all I needed to pass the exam – Bless you both for creating this material.”
- I just wanted to say thank you for your invaluable study materials. From the purple book to Basics and Beyond to the Practice Exams, your materials played an important role in my successful CHT exam prep. Thank you for producing such high quality and affordable continuing education products.
- I used the “purple book” in addition to the Basics and Beyond CHT study prep package as my main study sources for the CHT exam. I feel like they complement each other really well, and I love how the “purple book” is organized in question/answer format. I am proud to say that I passed the exam on my first attempt, and I truly feel as though these materials helped it happen!
- CHT test is the “The Upper Extremity Rehabilitation, (The Purple Book). The PB is up-to-date with current relevant information, excellent illustrations and photographs with comprehensive and easy to understand content in a question/answer format. As an adjunct to the purple book, the Basics and Beyond online programs are excellent tools to not only sharpen your CHT knowledge base but will help give you the competitive edge in the critical reasoning skills imperative in passing the exam. Practice tests are an important component of the CHT preparatory process.
- First of all, I would like to give you all a huge thanks for helping me to pass the CHT exam this year!! I used your Basics and Beyond as well as the “purple book” and felt very prepared. The practice tests were also well worth the money. Nicole Yates OTR/L CHT
- Basics and Beyond was instrumental in preparing for the CHT exam. It was the clencher that put everything into an intrinsic learning experience. Thank you for your ingenious work. Velma Garza, OTR,CHT
- An excellent course. Very informative, professional & thorough. Donna Baer OTR/L
- Excellent, Excellent, Excellent. I found this course to be very helpful and practical for use in the clinic. I was able to apply what I learned immediately. Very well done. Great presentation. Very easy to follow. Very comprehensive. It was exactly what I needed and much more than I expected. Debra Francis, OTR/L
- I may never have to buy another textbook! The resource I am building with this course is incredible! Your outlines are so, so understandable and have uncovered some mysteries for me. This course has the content of 10 typical ctg ed courses. Awesome web ref’s on the individual nerves. You guys should be so proud of your work.” Lynn
- I am using the course to study for the CHT exam. It is a lot of information. “Comprehensive” is an understatement. The course is well worth the money. Thanks! Debra Francis, OTR/L
- I just found out a few minutes ago that I passed the CHT exam. Thank you so much for all the wonderful courses and books. I KNOW that is why I was able to pass with my first attempt. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Gotta go celebrate now! Annie McKittrick Crary, OTR/L CHT
- Basics and Beyond was definitely the most helpful study resource for me…no question about it! Sara M. Sipple OTR/L CHT
- Thanks to Exploring Hand Therapy website and club! Your materials, advice, and input on all my questions were invaluable!!! I passed the CHT exam and couldn’t be happier!!!! Pam Karp
- This is hands down all you need to pass the CHT test. I took lots of other materials and nothing compared to this. Don’t waste your time studying with some of the other resources out there.
- I felt that the practice exams helped me a lot and allowed me to not be nervous while taking the exam.
- Dear Susan: Thank you for all your support and extremely thorough CHT practice exams as I PASSED!! Your detailed questions coupled with rationales for correct answers helped me identify areas for further study. The practice exam process was empowering and educational. Your customer support is amazing! Thank you again, Cheryl Pagel, MS OTR/L CHT
- Just wanted to let you know I passed the CHT exam. I have no doubt that the online study materials and the purple book I purchased through you were instrumental in helping make it happen. Thank you very much for putting out such a good product. Kris Nelson, MPT, CHT
- Etc. Etc. Etc!